- Press Releases
- Event Schedule (note that only the schedule in the Supp Regs is official)
- Stage Schedule (note that only the schedule in the Supp Regs is official)
Get a Press Pass
A rally is a complicated event. For Rally Tennessee, we are orchestrating fifty cars moving over 560 square miles with a precision of under one minute. What this means for you as a member of the press is that if you just show up the day of the event and ask "How do I get to Turn 1?" you are likely to be disappointed with the quality of coverage you can supply. Therefore we ask that you contact the rally organizer at least a week in advance so that you can plan what you're going to cover, and we can plan to make accomodations for you.
If your schedule prohibits any advance contact, then you will find that the highest quality coverage you can get will be by using the publicly available spectator information, as it contains excellent directions and schedules, and this access will not require a Press Pass.
Press are not allowed:
- Inside any time control, start control, or finish control
- To hike into the stage from the start or from the finish
- To access locations on stage that are not defined as "press areas" or "spectator areas".
In order to qualify for a Press Pass, you must be a member of the press. At least one week before the rally, send to Anders Green:
- The press pass application form
- Letter of Assignment
- Business card (home-printed cards will not be held in high regard)
- Electronic head-shot photo