Pictures from 2008
Upload your pictures!
Did you take pictures of the 2008 event? You can have them hosted here on the official Rally Tennessee web site!
First, you have to get them to me. Here's how.
- Open up ftp://rallytennessee.com/ in IE 7. (Apparently FireFox doesn't do FTP uploads. )
- Username photog321, password abc123456
- Then, click "Page" button, then "open this ftp site in explorer" menu option.
- Username photog321, password abc123456 again
- From there, a window should open that you can just drag your folder onto.
- Please name your folder after your real name! This way I can give proper photo credit when I use it for something. If you want you can also add your forum/name after, so you could name your folder something like:John-Dixon-nasioc-jdWRX
- I'll download them, process them, and create all the galleries, then get them on the official site. I'm going to be out of the country for a couple weeks, so it will take a little while.
Note that while we are happy to encourage amateur photography, having your pictures hosted here does not give you Press Pass levels of access on the day of the rally.